Eventmasters Racing wish to establish a set of racing partnerships through members (owners) that share a love of horses, a love of racing, and a love of being at the races.
Being part of racehorse ownership takes the racing experience to a new level. There is nothing like being on the “inside” – getting to know your horses own unique character, being close to the trainer and watching top jockeys go to work.
Our aim is to provide the thrill and enjoyment of racehorse ownership amongst like-minded individuals. Eventmasters Racing is primarily involved with the recruitment of Flat & National Hunt bloodstock; our aim is to offer:
- A share in all prize money (A dividend will be declared at the end of each financial year)
- Two owners badges each time your horse runs
- If your horse is successful the option to secure any trophy presented by the racecourse as part of the winners overall prize.
- Regular stable visits, independent or as a group
- Meet our trainers and jockeys
- Personal contact and regular progress update
- Professional Management – All of the work is done on your behalf by Eventmasters Racing, leaving you free to enjoy the thrill of the racecourse experience.
We endeavour to provide an inclusive atmosphere – so as well as your own Eventmasters Racing partnership you will also be kept up to date with the latest news from any other Eventmasters Racing partnerships. The main principle of Eventmasters Racing is to make every member (owner) feel as if they are the sole-owner of the racehorse.